Pride of America Dressy nights, White nights

Are there 2 dress up nights on POA? For men is this coat & tie, or nice slacks & shirt? Does anyone have pictures from White nights or Dress night?

LOL. I think you are thinking of the White Hot Party, which is now the glow or neon party I believe. Wear white, neon colors and glow items. Very casual. This is not a white tie and tails affair.

On Norwegian's Night Out, some dress up a little. There are photographers. You will probably see no tuxes or long gowns. Same dress code applies all week in all venues. You can dress up as much as you like on any night. On the POA, lots of Hawaiian or other casual shirts, kakhis. Even shorts are OK in all but a couple of restaurants.

Are there 2 dress up nights on POA? For men is this coat & tie, or nice slacks & shirt? Does anyone have pictures from White nights or Dress night?

Please don't misunderstand the answers you have received. If you wish to dress up for "Norwegians' Night Out", (or whatever they are calling it now), you will not be out of place. This is the night you can get dressed up either formally or semi-formally and take a photo with the Captain during a designated time frame in a designated area and many people in the main or specialty restaurants will be in, at least, 'cocktail' attire for the evening. You will not be out of place and will probably receive a lot of admiring glances. ;)

Then again, it's Freestyle and you don't have bring anything more than maybe one pair of khakis and a collared shirt for dining in a specialty restaurant. And everything else everyone said is correct.

NCL is relaxed but TG, it's not Carnival. (Yet.)

LOL. I think you are thinking of the White Hot Party, which is now the glow or neon party I believe. Wear white, neon colors and glow items. Very casual. This is not a white tie and tails affair.

On Norwegian's Night Out, some dress up a little. There are photographers. You will probably see no tuxes or long gowns. Same dress code applies all week in all venues. You can dress up as much as you like on any night. On the POA, lots of Hawaiian or other casual shirts, kakhis. Even shorts are OK in all but a couple of restaurants.

You can dress up on any night on any cruise line, there is nothing stopping you from doing it.

Norwegian's Night Out is the formal night on NCL. The only difference between NCL and other cruise lines is that you are still allowed in the MDR even if you aren't dressed up on formal night. Personally, I think it is fun to dress up one night, so I always bring a suit along. My suggestion is bring clothes for one formal type night, and enjoy the elegance.