Going Going Gone price

How is one supposed to get the Going Going Gone pricing as a C&A member on the Monday before it is open to the public? Is it supposed to show up online if you are logged in or do you have to call? I'm not really planning to book but I just did a mock booking for one of the listed cruises in this week's sale, a 6 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Adventure, departure May 3rd. I pulled up the listing by going through the member area and selecting the "Going, Going, Gone" link. There is a very good price on a JS listed in the flyer ($734) but the mock booking returns a price almost $200 higher ($899).

You can access the Going, Going, Gone Sale through the members section of the Crown and Anchor Society on Sunday.

Yes, but the sale does not start until Tuesday for non-C&A members while C&A members are supposed to be able to get the sale pricing on Monday, i.e. today. The question is how do you get that pricing since it is not showing up on a mock booking.

You have to be logged in to see that pricing. It is possible that all the cabins that were at that price are sold out already.

Edit I'm getting $949 now for that JS. You might try calling. I tried to get one of the sale prices last year and they all sold out shortly after midnight.

Edited by molly361

You have to be logged in to see that pricing. It is possible that all the cabins that were at that price are sold out already.

Edit I'm getting $949 now for that JS. You might try calling. I tried to get one of the sale prices last year and they all sold out shortly after midnight.

I was logged in but your answer tells me what I wanted to know, the sale price "should" display. I guess it is possible all the cabins at that price are already gone. I guess that really was a good price.