NCL Spirit

Plan B

Just off the Spirit in Malaga today, no issues as far as I am aware of, pulled right in on time (early even) was very sad to be leaving today.

Saying that someone was being put in ambulance as we left the ship, I hope they are ok.

Cliffy

Just off the Spirit in Malaga today, no issues as far as I am aware of, pulled right in on time (early even) was very sad to be leaving today.

Cliffy

cliffy97,

Since you're freshly off of the Spirit, would you possibly have the names of the Captain and Hotel Director who were on board for most of your sailing?

Thank you

Saying that someone was being put in ambulance as we left the ship, I hope they are ok.

Cliffy

Just you are just off the Spirit...a review please!!! We are sailing her in January 2016 and would like to know what you liked/didn't like...favorite places to relax, service???

Thanks;

Just you are just off the Spirit...a review please!!! We are sailing her in January 2016 and would like to know what you liked/didn't like...favorite places to relax, service???

Thanks;

A nice place to stay during the day and it is mostly covered is the aft by the bar and kids pool. There is tiered seating back there. Check for reviews by tmackel or computerworks that have lots of pictures.

cliffy97,

Since you're freshly off of the Spirit, would you possibly have the names of the Captain and Hotel Director who were on board for most of your sailing?

Thank you

I pretty bad I don't pay that much attention, but I know the captain was Roger as it was his first sailing on the Spirit.

Looking through the dailies here is what I can find:

CD - Jill

HD - Armando

Concierge - Omar

Captain - Roger

F&B-Jun (Malaga to Barcelona)/Vitor (From Barcelona)

Exec Housekeeper - Clyde

Chief Engineer - Pedrag

I will be doing a review this weekend and posting all of the dailies as well.

I pretty bad I don't pay that much attention, but I know the captain was Roger as it was his first sailing on the Spirit.

Looking through the dailies here is what I can find:

CD - Jill

HD - Armando

Concierge - Omar

Captain - Roger

F&B-Jun (Malaga to Barcelona)/Vitor (From Barcelona)

Exec Housekeeper - Clyde

Chief Engineer - Pedrag

I will be doing a review this weekend and posting all of the dailies as well.

Thank you

I recognize a few names. I don't know of Captain Roger. Last I knew Captain Kim Karlsson and Captain Litovic (spelling?) were on the Spirit.

Cliffy

We also left about the same time as you & saw the ambulance going on the Blues to the hospital.....hope they're ok!

Must admit, myself & wife wasn 't feeling too good yesterday....think we might have got that dreaded cruise illness.

"Washhy Washhy - Happy Happy"