boarding in a wheelchair

Do Royal Caribbean have any special line for wheelchairs I am boarding in Rome if that makes any difference.

Asking because last time I waited in the normal line for a while before being spotted and pulled out to get into a different line- As you can imagine in a busy queue that was pretty tricky (I am sure I went over a few toes) so want to avoid making the same mistake next time.

Rome's port is one of the easiest, fastest, most efficient ports we've ever boarded. While we didn't have anyone with a wheel chair, there aren't any stairs or escalators which most ports in the U.S. have so I don't think you'll find a special line. It's just not necessary. There was no line whatsoever when we boarded. We had a private car and it pulled up to a tent. The driver handled our luggage and we simply walked inside where we were greeted, sent to a desk to get our SeaPass cards and went straight onboard. No wait, no hassle, no problems. Someone who has experienced it with a wheelchair might be able to tell you the exact process on one of the other Rome board, but I think the person who greets you will be able to help you and they will be right there when you first enter their boarding area.

Do Royal Caribbean have any special line for wheelchairs I am boarding in Rome if that makes any difference.

Asking because last time I waited in the normal line for a while before being spotted and pulled out to get into a different line- As you can imagine in a busy queue that was pretty tricky (I am sure I went over a few toes) so want to avoid making the same mistake next time.

If you do not require a RCCL wheelchair and or RCCL assistance in pushing the wheelchair, than upon arriving at the port just go to the first RCCL representative you find to be directed to the wheelchair accessible check in counter.

If you require assistance in pushing the wheelchair than again go to the first RCCL representative you find and request assistance. You will than be directed to an area in which you will have to wait for assistance. Assistance is provided on a first come first served basis.

Edited by xxoocruiser