movies on Regal Princess

Jemnibabe

Can anyone, just recently off the Regal, tell me what movies they are showing now? Will be on Regal in less than 3 weeks and looking forward to some new movies, among many many other things. Thanks for your help.

Judy from SW Florida

Can anyone, just recently off the Regal, tell me what movies they are showing now? Will be on Regal in less than 3 weeks and looking forward to some new movies, among many many other things. Thanks for your help.

Judy from SW Florida

I walked up to see" Intersteller" playing. It was about half over thoughr. I wish I would have planned to watch it. Very cool being out in the middle of the sea and seeing those space scenes out in the open under the stars like that . That was my only regreat of the cruise. They also had a couple of the lastest Oscar winners. It was hard for me to get the time set aside to go to a movie. I did watch a few episode of The Love Boat on TV. Episode series/year 1, show 1. and 2.

Just got off on Sunday. First run movies. They had movies on television . The judge etc and then every movie they showed at muts was on TV next day

Hunger games, the world war 2 movie about the decipher. Sorry forgot name. Best TV we have ever had and lots of movies to choose from.

Gone Girl, Mockingbird : Hunger Game Movie, Interstellar, and a bunch of other movies, the one with Patricia arquette for which she won the academy award, and another academy award nominee or winner?, but can't remember the name, also the Theory of Everything

Edited by 4cats4me

I will be on the Regal in 9 days :D and was wondering the same thing!! Anyone else the remembers the movie titles?? I'm not good with actors names, so that doesn't help me know what the movie is :o Thanks in advance, all you kind CC people.....can't wait!!

I was on last week and they had all of the Oscar winners on MUTS, in the theatre, and on the TV. The TV had a nice selection of about 30, plus all of the Love Boat episodes on demand for free. I enjoyed Wild and Elsa & Fred in bed. The TV is huge and was right in front of my bed so it was fabulous!

I was on last week and they had all of the Oscar winners on MUTS, in the theatre, and on the TV. The TV had a nice selection of about 30, plus all of the Love Boat episodes on demand for free. I enjoyed Wild and Elsa & Fred in bed. The TV is huge and was right in front of my bed so it was fabulous!

Not to seem dumb :o but could anyone tell me the actual titles of the movies played on MUTS? I'm not into the Oscars and when I googled them, quite a few movies came up that no one has ever mentioned seeing on MUTS. I know there are a lot of movies on demand in your cabin, but we are interested in watching the ones that are playing on the big screen!! Thanks in advance, only 5 more days till we're on the beautiful Regal!! :D

Not to seem dumb :o but could anyone tell me the actual titles of the movies played on MUTS? I'm not into the Oscars and when I googled them, quite a few movies came up that no one has ever mentioned seeing on MUTS. I know there are a lot of movies on demand in your cabin, but we are interested in watching the ones that are playing on the big screen!! Thanks in advance, only 5 more days till we're on the beautiful Regal!! :D

"The Theory of Everything" and "Imatation Game" were both on. So was "Intersteller".

I tried to watch "Birdman" in the room but fell asleep. Thumbs down on the best picture winner for me.

Have fun.

Not 100% sure, but...

The emails Princess send prior to your voyage

lists the current movies.

This is true .

The movies , shows and entertainers are listed in the Princess email that you receive shortly before your cruise .

Judy from SW Florida

Princess will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your cruise that will tell you what movies will be shown during your cruise. They will also tell you what entertainers will be aboard.

Princess will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your cruise that will tell you what movies will be shown during your cruise. They will also tell you what entertainers will be aboard.

I got an email last year when we were sailing on Royal, but not this year! :mad: We sail on the Regal in just 5 days and never got the email!! I got an email last week telling me about the food, shows and MUTS, but it was just the info clips, not the actual movies or entertainers that will be on our cruise:confused: