Eligibility of Foreign Residents for Travel Protection Program

harryw

Another party cruising with us in the near live in Ecuador, though one is a U.S. citizen, the other Ecuadoran. They will be traveling to and from Ecuador for the cruise. Are they eligible for Oceania's Travel Protection Program?

Well, if O couldn't answer the question ... it would seem you need to ask the insurance company directly.

I just asked a similar question (not all that similar but somewhat) of my TA and was advised to consult the insurance company directly. It was not a question (for me) where the TA could do better than I can on my own. This is what I expected but was hoping ...

If the TA books the insurance, then the answer probably would be different.

Mura

TA's are NOT insurance agents

It is best to ask the insurance company if you are not sure what is covered ...they are the ones that will pay or deny your claim if you have one not the TA

I used to hate selling Trip INS to my clients

Lyn

Maybe I'm unreasonably expecting too much from O, but I think that their staff would be more familiar with a product they are marketing under their brand. And my particular question is a very basic one. I will call the insurer timorrow. Ironically, the Consultant I contacted had initially called me twice, and sent me his business card, in the event I wanted to book a future cruise or had ANY cruise related question.