Coki or Champagne Cat for best snorkling

Brinchi

I can't help with Coki because we always head over to St John. We love Honeymoon Beach to snorkel. There are always turtles, rays and fish to swim with, plus Honeymoon (or any beach on St John for that matter) is wonderful.

Edited by ciera123

I can only vouch for Coki. It's a good spot. The locals will give you dog biscuits to take out in the water to break up and the fish swarm you. There are good rock outcroppings that surround Coral World. The bathrooms are new as of a few years ago and there are several places to get food and drinks. The beach seems to be shrinking though due to the storms pulling the sand out to the ocean. The last time we went 2 years ago, the beach was very 'short', but the snorkeling was still good.

Agree with zqvil and would avoid Coki simply because of the crowds in the water and also because of what Mr. Bungle said. For the best snorkeling off the beach is rarely as good as off the boat. I can't remember if the cat moors in Caneel Bay off Honeymoon Beach or another spot but that should offer the most variety.