Unlimited Wifi Package on Oasis?

Our family is sailing in August...4 adults (DH, self, DD, and her BF) celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, plus a birthday. Though we've been blessed to have sailed several times on RC, this is our first time on Oasis. We have historically purchased some form of internet package while on board and it has pretty much been an "it is what it is" experience. However, I recently started hearing about a new unlimited internet option...something like $140 for 2 devices that might even be less with a C&A discount?

This is something we are very interested in exploring as it will help us stay connected with one another onboard, but also my DH and his business back home if needed. We know "disconnecting" is part of the reason for a vacation, but when running a small family business and caring for elderly family that is not an option so no lectures or judging please. We are curious though to know more about others' experiences with this "unlimited package"...how was the speed? reliability? FaceTime? VoIP phone calls?

I think that I've also "heard" mention of sharing this 2 device unlimited package between cabins? If so, how did that work? Are you restricted to a specific device or are you ok as long as no more than 2 are logged on?

Thank you! :)

Edited by SuzD123

...I think that I've also "heard" mention of sharing this 2 device unlimited package between cabins? If so, how did that work? Are you restricted to a specific device or are you ok as long as no more than 2 are logged on?

Thank you! :)

You can use as many different devices as you like, however only 2 can be logged in at a time.

I am sorry for cutting in on this thread. I am confused, if I buy the $140 package can both our phones be on at the same time?

The $140 package allows two of your devices to use the WiFi simultaneously.

The service really is awesome. Two weeks ago on Oasis I got the one device plan and with my platinum it was $89. We even FaceTime a couple of times and it was better than when we are at home.

You can use as many different devices as you want. They just need the log on and PW you set up when you first set up the account. I was able to have two devices logged on a couple of times, but otherwise it would give me an error message if I hadn't logged off my IPhone and tried to log on my IPad or Nook.

I too agree about "disconnecting" on vacation, but with an elderly (not so well) mother at home, a sick dog (who actually passed away while we were gone), and a three year old grand daughter's birthday you have to do what you have to do!