Aqua or Veranda on Equinox Mediterranean Cruise - Aug 2016

Kasupe

My husband and I are celebrating our 30th anniversary next August 2016 and decided to spurge on a 13 day Mediterranean Cruise. We wanted to take advantage of the Spring Savings offer of tips, OBC and drink package. We booked the Aqua class but I see that the Veranda is available with the same 3 offers. The price for the Aqua is about $1,500 more for the 13 days.

We LOVE Aqua class!!! Since this is a such a big difference and we will be spending plenty on excursions, etc should we take the veranda room and save the money for other things? Is it worth it? Would appreciate opinions of experienced cruisers.

Thanks

The only significant difference is eating in Blu. IF that is worth $1500 to you, stick with AQ. Otherwise the cabins are identical. It would be an easy decision for me, I'd save the money and do some specialty restaurants possibly. You would get additional points toward Elite but that wouldn't be worth all that money to me either!

Having done a lot of Med cruises, I can tell you that the days are long and you will be worn out! Worth every penny!

If you "love" Aqua Class, then $58 per person for the 13 night cruise seems about right.

Since we paid $60.64 per night for our upcoming transatlantic in a balcony cabin, that sounds like a whopping lot of money to me just to be able to eat in a different restaurant! It's not like they starve you if you aren't in Blu. . .

It DOES sound like great marketing hype from Celebrity, though. . .

Edited by CathyCruises