Baltics ports docks

Didn't know how else to phrase the title.

Wondering if at these ports if you disembark at low decks, or up higher like from a promenade deck? What are these ports like?

Tallin, St Petersburg, Warnemaude, Helsinki, Stockholm. Wondering if a cabin on a lower deck might be an advantage. NCL Star.

Thanks!

No issues other than budget. ;) The last time I had a port of call in Victoria Canada, the stairwells were jammed with crowds trying to get down to deck 4/5 and I remember thinking it might be nice to have a cabin down there for a speedier exit. I'm hoping it'll be easier to get off the ship in St Petersburg especially if the offload is on 4/5. We'lll be on 5 and I'm trying to find a positive since we are forgoing the balcony this time.

Edited by AWENINAZ

My husband and I are taking the 19-day Holland American Baltic & Norwegian Fjords Cruise on the Eurodam departing from Copenhagen on August 7. My husband has limited mobility and I would like some advice on which ports we should DIY and which should we take tours in, including HOHO. We are booking a private car in both St. Petersburg and Warnemunde/Berlin. Another question is, which HOHO line offers the best deal in Copenhagen since I have read that there are several companies offering the HOHO.