RCI premium drink package

Hi guys just a quick one in regards the premium drink package onboard RCI ships, can not see anywhere on their page that mentions spirits in any of the drink packages! cocktails, beers, wine and soft drink but not spirits? can anyone that has recently purchased one of these packages confirm that spirits are still included? i know they were a couple of years ago but just the wording of their packages has left me a little confused:confused::confused::confused:

thanks in advance

Yes, spirits are included, and liqueurs. I think the only thing that may not be included would be really expensive stuff like XO cognac. They were even including still bottled water on our Rhapsody cruise, which also wasn't mentioned.

However to get juices, speciality coffees, sparkling water, and soft drinks you'd need the Ulitimate package. We had one of each, Ultimate for DH for espresso and freshly squeezed OJ with breakfast. I just had the Premium package and it covered all my needs. In fact it tends to encourage you to drink more ;) Oops! :D

Edited by OzKiwiJJ