Anyone use LIMOS OF MIAMI?

4merlurker

I posted this on the "cruise air" board but maybe it belongs here :confused: since this board gets more traffic....

Anyway,

Just booked Limos of Miami for our November trip and looking for (hopefully) great reviews! We (6 adults/4kids) are getting a 14 pass. Excursion Limo from FLL to our Hotel in Miami and then the Port back to FLL. $125.00 +tip each way. I think it's a good deal since Tri-county gave me a price of $120 +tip for a van.

Has anyone ridden in the excursion? They assured me we would all be comfy and still have plenty of room for luggage. :confused:

I'd love to hear about your experience! Thanks! :)

hmm, now i wonder if this vehicle is a van type. We have a limo company that advertises seating up to 14 people-- and we got a stretch van.. lol

we had a stretch limo--- VERY long car for 6 adults with all our luggage and we just about fit.

im sorry-- dont want to make you nervous-- but call and make sure that is exactly what you are getting. and make sure theperson who is talking to you knows that all these people will have luggage.

The price is awesome if you are getting the stretch hummer. I paid 200 round trip for a stretch limo.

Please take tons of photos coz I'd like to see the insde too

Archived