On Anthem in June and just booked entertainment online

Hi,

I'm sharing this as its the kind of info I've been searching

for and been helped by on these forums over the years.

I am on the 20 June Anthem sailing in the Med from Southampton.

I have already booked all my dining online but today (79 days before embarkation) I have been able to book the 3 main shows on board through my cruise planner. I hope this helps others understand when this data may become available to them.

It is a 14 day cruise and these are the show times on my cruise, but I don't know how they reflect anybody else's experience.

We Will Rock You

Day 5 9pm

Day 6 (sea day) 2.30pm 9pm

The Gift

Day 11 8pm 10.30pm

Day 12 7.45pm

Spectra

Day 2 7.45pm 10.30pm

Day 3 8pm

Day 5 7.45pm

Day 7 10.15pm

Day 8 10.15pm

Day 11 8pm 10.30pm

Day 12 7.45pm

I know this isn't going to be definitive for people on other cruises but it may give an indication of how the major entertainment is organised.

Thanks, saham1, for sharing this important info.

It gives me an idea of how many shows will be for "We will rock you"... I'm ashamed to admit I've never heard of the other two...

Don't worry - the other two are shows made by or for Royal Caribbean, so you probably wouldn't have heard of them!

Available for our cruise on July 18 as well. Well, as available as their horrible system is -- it is telling us we can't book a 9 PM show because we have an excursion that day.... :(

I had to post this because it is too funny... note the phone number on the right they suggest you call. This is what we got when trying to modify one of our dinner reservations to earlier!

Hmmm.jpg.4f47158d07d4ee5045fed04c73279ae8.jpg

Edited by thejewgernaut

Available for our cruise on July 18 as well. Well, as available as their horrible system is -- it is telling us we can't book a 9 PM show because we have an excursion that day.... :(

When I tried to book "We Will Rock You" on-line it said there was a clash with my dinner reservation but then gave the option to select another time or go ahead anyway. I booked it & then changed the time for my dinner reservation. No problem.

Edited by mike30542

I had to post this because it is too funny... note the phone number on the right they suggest you call. This is what we got when trying to modify one of our dinner reservations to earlier!

When I tried to book "We Will Rock You" on-line it said there was a clash with my dinner reservation but then gave the option to select another time or go ahead anyway. I booked it & then changed the time for my dinner reservation. No problem.

On same cruise and had similar problem. Booked We will rock you and Spectra's Cabaret fine, but the Gift is clashing with a morning excursion and dinner that finishes at 8pm but show is on at 9pm. Had the option to cancel both bookings of dinner and excursion or cancel booking the show.

Got a UK number to ring but shut until 10am because it's good friday. Will wait and then ring, but these entertainment options have been released earlier than expected so good new there.

Also with one We will rock you 2:30pm show on a sea day, that will book up fast.

****UPDATE****

Just phone Royal Caribbean on 0800 0182020 (UK Freephone) and they have the same conflict issue on their systems. Was told to cancel my paid excursion, get an OBC for it, then rebook and pay again with my credit card. Told him NO! so we have escalade the problem to IT department and should have an answer by Wednesday. Would be sooner by Easter Weekend.

I am sailing on Anthem 3 nighter in May and had booked our dining reservations and when I went to book Spectra it told me I had a clash - dinner is 7.30-9.30 and Spectra is 9.30. It let me go ahead and book anyway - we doubt it will take us 2 hours to have dinner it is just the 2 of us - if service is very slow I may have to forgo pudding!

I did look at changing dining time but next only had 6.30 or earlier available so I have left it going to turn up 15-20 mins early and hope table is ready.

****UPDATE****

Just phone Royal Caribbean on 0800 0182020 (UK Freephone) and they have the same conflict issue on their systems. Was told to cancel my paid excursion, get an OBC for it, then rebook and pay again with my credit card. Told him NO! so we have escalade the problem to IT department and should have an answer by Wednesday. Would be sooner by Easter Weekend.

That's ridiculous!!! Good luck getting it fixed.