Interesting difference in beverage package prices

We have had an April, 2016 Oasis cruise booked for quite a while, and I booked a November, 2015 weekend Enchantment cruise yesterday. Trying to decide on beverage package for the weekend cruise, and when I went to look at prices in the planner, that one is showing more expensive. For the Premium package (for example) the 11/15 sailing is showing $58/day, and the 4/16 sailing is showing $49/day. Aside from booking dates, the only difference is that I booked the 11/15 one through a TA to get a little OBC. The "beverage package" page in the RCCL FAQ still shows $49.

Is this one of their famous website glitches? Or is it at all possible that booking through a TA ends up penalizing me? Because the OBC doesn't even kind of match up to the difference in package prices, even for a short cruise, and it would be worth it to cancel and rebook if that's the case. :confused:

We have had an April, 2016 Oasis cruise booked for quite a while, and I booked a November, 2015 weekend Enchantment cruise yesterday. Trying to decide on beverage package for the weekend cruise, and when I went to look at prices in the planner, that one is showing more expensive. For the Premium package (for example) the 11/15 sailing is showing $58/day, and the 4/16 sailing is showing $49/day. Aside from booking dates, the only difference is that I booked the 11/15 one through a TA to get a little OBC. The "beverage package" page in the RCCL FAQ still shows $49.

Is this one of their famous website glitches? Or is it at all possible that booking through a TA ends up penalizing me? Because the OBC doesn't even kind of match up to the difference in package prices, even for a short cruise, and it would be worth it to cancel and rebook if that's the case. :confused:

It could be that they are choosing to show the total package price, with gratutity. $49 plus 18% is around $58.

On our recent cruise the gratuity inclusive AU dollar price for the Ultimate package started at $84 then rose to $99 two weeks before the cruise.

We bought the package on board for US $67 gratuities included which should work out around AU $85-88 after currency conversion.'

The have been rumours that the same package will fall to below AU $30 for some Asian cruises over the next couple of months. :eek:

Edited by OzKiwiJJ