Luke Aerowsmith CD

Just seen that he will be the CD for our Liberty sailing in less than two weeks? How is he is a CD? Can't wait!!

Okay via the last list Luke was supposed to be on our 3/28 sailing I feel robbed, because Dru stunk at the CD job; the few times I saw him! He is cute fairly young, but a CD he is not, and milking the whole CD thing for its worth!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that my husband and I really enjoyed Luke as the cruise director on Liberty last week!! You always see him out and about. He was talking to my husband for quite some time. Always had a smile on his face and was very funny. He is not bad to look at either ;). There was one point during the cruise when I really started liking him and that was during the 70's dance party in the Promenade. Loved watching him dance up there!!! He was so entertaining. Just wanted to let you all know in case any of you are going on Liberty real soon!

Just wanted to say that my husband and I really enjoyed Luke as the cruise director on Liberty last week!! You always see him out and about. He was talking to my husband for quite some time. Always had a smile on his face and was very funny. He is not bad to look at either ;). There was one point during the cruise when I really started liking him and that was during the 70's dance party in the Promenade. Loved watching him dance up there!!! He was so entertaining. Just wanted to let you all know in case any of you are going on Liberty real soon!

He was a fun guy. Very interactive and a lot of energy. The ladies (and several of the gentlemen!) were quite impressed by his short shorts and sleeveless number during the 70's party!

He was a fun guy. Very interactive and a lot of energy. The ladies (and several of the gentlemen!) were quite impressed by his short shorts and sleeveless number during the 70's party!

Oh yea, I was definitely one of the ladies screaming during that night! It was a lot of fun!! Probably one of the best 70's party I have been too yet (and I owe it all to those short shorts..hehe)

Okay via the last list Luke was supposed to be on our 3/28 sailing I feel robbed, because Dru stunk at the CD job; the few times I saw him! He is cute fairly young, but a CD he is not, and milking the whole CD thing for its worth!

I'm sorry that you felt misled by the list. Luke's start on Liberty was unexpectedly delayed by a few weeks, and Dru stepped up and filled in.

The list is only as good as the info I receive from returning cruisers who speak to the CDs about their schedules and report back to my thread on CC. Sometimes things change at the last minute, and sometimes the info reported is not accurate (especially if the info is gathered from RCI, and not from the CDs themselves, because RCI is notoriously wrong when it comes to replying to inquiries about the CDs).