Brilliance of the Seas - shower stalls

I need to try to get an answer for this quickly, so if there's anyone at all that can help, I would very much appreciate it. On the Brilliance, do the shower stalls still have the shower curtains, or have they added the slidding doors? I'm talking about in an interior, ocean view or a balcony cabin.

Thanks for your input.

I need to try to get an answer for this quickly, so if there's anyone at all that can help, I would very much appreciate it. On the Brilliance, do the shower stalls still have the shower curtains, or have they added the slidding doors? I'm talking about in an interior, ocean view or a balcony cabin.

Thanks for your input.

Brilliance is shower curtains.

Brilliance is shower curtains.

Shower Curtain

I'm not trying to start an argument but, are you sure? We were in an oceanview on Brilliance two years ago and I don't remember the curtains. I think that is something I would remember. I went through my pictures from the cruise and I don't have any that show the shower so I can't verify my memory.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

I'm not trying to start an argument but, are you sure? We were in an oceanview on Brilliance two years ago and I don't remember the curtains. I think that is something I would remember. I went through my pictures from the cruise and I don't have any that show the shower so I can't verify my memory.

Radiance and Brilliance: curtains.

Serenade and Jewel: doors.

If the curtain bothers you - and it does me - do what I do and take along a new shower curtain liner and some plastic clothes pins from the dollar store. Pin the new curtain inside the existing one and leave it there for the entire cruise (your steward won't disturb it). Afterward you can leave it behind.

I guess it doesn't solve the water on the floor issue but it did make me feel a little better about the curtain actually touching my body. :p:D

I can't stand the shower curtain trying to make love to me, but such is life on some cruise ships.

With the rising popularity of Boca Clips (keep your towels in place on beach chairs) I'm surprised it hasn't been suggested before. Use the the boca clips for the added weight on the bottom of the curtain. Solves the love making curtain issue, and cuts the water on the bathroom floor issue to a small splash or two.

We take the clips regardless, why not find another use for them since they come anyways. I have also used them to clip things (wet trunks etc) to various things in the room to get them to dry.

• 3 weeks later...

I must have to say; I was just on Liberty and I enjoyed the tube! Thankfully the thing is strong plastic because I kept hitting the darn thing! I was really glad for the real corner medicine cabinet! Makes it nice for me and much easier on the cabin attendant cleaning!

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have other suggestions to keep the curtain off of you that might work?

Are the sides of the shower magnetic at all so maybe magnets will work?

...Or duct tape/putty?

...Or a heavier curtain from home similar to the idea mentioned above?

...Or can you just leave the curtain open ... or will that create a bigger mess?

It's my understanding that the curtain does nothing to prevent water on the floor anyway.

I'm just trying to pre-plan something to bring that will help.

Does anyone have other suggestions to keep the curtain off of you that might work?

Are the sides of the shower magnetic at all so maybe magnets will work?

...Or duct tape/putty?

...Or a heavier curtain from home similar to the idea mentioned above?

...Or can you just leave the curtain open ... or will that create a bigger mess?

It's my understanding that the curtain does nothing to prevent water on the floor anyway.

I'm just trying to pre-plan something to bring that will help.

Maybe attach some beach towel clips on the bottom to weigh down the shower curtain?

What about Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis class ships?

Is there a master shower curtain or shower door list somewhere? LOL

Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis class have shower doors on the showers.