8214 or 8514 on Liberty?

Haven't been in either, but I would research which side will be dockside in at the ports you'll be visiting. That usually sways my decision one way or the other. Either way, you'll have a nice balcony view!

They are not balcony cabins. "Large Oceanview" is the description. :)

We stayed in 8214 on Liberty. Nice room with no complaints! It was very quiet. The window is huge. Being forward on the ship makes it more convenient to the Theatre, and Solarium. Our experience has been the forward elevators don't seem as busy as the aft elevators. Did not experience any excessive motion despite being far forward.

Also... room had a sofa bed. We had three people in the room, and didn't feel overly crowded.

Enjoy your stateroom & cruise!

Edited by Wildcatfish

We stayed in 8214 on Liberty. Nice room with no complaints! It was very quiet. The window is huge. Being forward on the ship makes it more convenient to the Theatre, and Solarium. Our experience has been the forward elevators don't seem as busy as the aft elevators. Did not experience any excessive motion despite being far forward.

Also... room had a sofa bed. We had three people in the room, and didn't feel overly crowded.

Enjoy your stateroom & cruise!

Thank you SO much! That's exactly what I wanted to hear! :D