Ladies! clothing question

suebubbles

Hi i was wondering what your thoughts are of wearing smart cropped trousers in the evenings obviously not on formal nights but all the other nights? I don't wear dresses on formal eve but have black trousers and smart tops for then thanks any info appreciated :)

Black cropped trousers plus a pretty top and jewellery is my staple for non formal nights. Got some white ones too, for the warm evening in the Med.

Gillian

Me too! A pair each of navy, black and white 'tailored' crops with a selection of mix and match pretty tops go a long way for smart casual wear for me.

Actually I have a question too - I did buy a lovely summery maxi dress yesterday that I thought would be lovely for smart casual evenings but it has a small sleeve. Will I be too hot onboard for a sleeve? We are going to the Canaries so am hoping for warm evenings, will the air conditioning be a bit fierce in that case? I am at that age when I'm a little nervous of baring my upper arms but I don't want to be too hot!

Actually I have a question too - I did buy a lovely summery maxi dress yesterday that I thought would be lovely for smart casual evenings but it has a small sleeve. Will I be too hot onboard for a sleeve? We are going to the Canaries so am hoping for warm evenings, will the air conditioning be a bit fierce in that case? I am at that age when I'm a little nervous of baring my upper arms but I don't want to be too hot!

I usually find the air conditioning to be a bit chilly in some areas especially the theatre and sometimes need a cardigan or shrug even in the Caribbean where the outside temperature is very warm, so a sleeve would be fine.

I usually find the air conditioning to be a bit chilly in some areas especially the theatre and sometimes need a cardigan or shrug even in the Caribbean where the outside temperature is very warm, so a sleeve would be fine.

Fantastic, thank you :)

I've just been clothes shopping for my cruise on ventura in three weeks time. I've got smart tunic type tops for formal/casual nights, black trousers for formal nights and black leggings/coloured demin trousers for casual nights.