Cloud 9 spa room on the Breeze

Bschnur

Hello everyone,

We just got upgraded as a courtesy by Carnival on the Breeze to a Cloud 9 Spa cabin nice! on the 12 floor. To those familiar with these Cloud 9 rooms what can we use and how can we make the best use of this nice N/C upgrade? Thanks

I loved my spa room on the Breeze last trip, now there is some fine print saying that if you are upgraded you don't get the spa access but several have reported they did not have any problems getting in.

At the very least you get some nicer robes to use, a pair of slippers to keep, and you get some nice spa products in the room. My room steward was wonderful and when I mentioned my sister liked the linen spray he brought me 2 more full sets of products. One for my sister and one for me :)

If you do get the spa access too, then you can use the thermal rooms and the pool which was wonderful and very relaxing. I would have loved to book that room again for June but with the kids I knew that I would never get a chance to use the facilities like I did in Feb.

Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings

Guests in Spa accommodations will have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa facilities and will receive a wide array of special offerings.

•Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on Embarkation day (as stated in the Welcome Letter).

•Unlimited access pass to Thermal Suites:

· Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)

· Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)

•Two (2) Pathway to Yoga or Pathway to Pilates fitness classes per guest

•Exclusive to spa stateroom guests only, take advantage of the 20% off your first, 30% off your second, and 40% off your third service discount for treatments booked and received while the ship is in port.

•Two (2) Body Composition Analysis metabolism tests

•One (1) DIY Self Scrub Kit for use in the Thermal Suite

•Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise

•Cloud 9 Spa Carnival Products in Stateroom:

•Elemis Carnival Shampoo and Conditioner

•Elemis Carnival Sharp Shower Gel and Vitamin Rich Body Lotion

•One hand and one body Elemis Carnival Soap Disk

Important Things to Know

•Spa staterooms are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites. In the event that guests are upgraded into the Spa staterooms, they will not be eligible for the additional amenities.

•Only the 1st and 2nd guests in a Spa stateroom will receive the amenities; 3rd and 4th guests and are not entitled to amenities.

•18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suite.

•Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.

•Charges apply for the Thermal Suite area for those guests in Non-Spa staterooms.

• 4 years later...

Exactly what is the dry heat chamber and steam chamber.  Are they like steam rooms and sauna rooms?

• Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)
  • Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)

Also, I'm going on the Cloud 9 Splendor room and wanted to know if there are jacuzzi with strong jets?

Thanks

On 4/5/2015 at 9:17 AM, Bschnur said:

Hello everyone,

We just got upgraded as a courtesy by Carnival on the Breeze to a Cloud 9 Spa cabin nice! on the 12 floor. To those familiar with these Cloud 9 rooms what can we use and how can we make the best use of this nice N/C upgrade? Thanks

You are not eligible to use the spa unless you get passes.

On 4/5/2015 at 6:52 PM, polarman said:

We had a complimentary upgrade to a spa room as well on our Breeze cruise, which included spa access!!! Enjoy!!

This may have just been an oversight by the spa personnel.   I would hate for the OP to count in it and not get it.  BTW, score for you!😀

I have seen people upgraded gor free and not given spa access on several ocassions. They were actually informed of this when the upgrade was offered. Hopefully things are different for the OP. I would take the upgrade even without the access, as long as it was a good quiet cabin. Its my favorite area of the ship!

14 hours ago, EasyGoinGal said:

Exactly what is the dry heat chamber and steam chamber.  Are they like steam rooms and sauna rooms?

• Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)
  • Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)

Also, I'm going on the Cloud 9 Splendor room and wanted to know if there are jacuzzi with strong jets?

Thanks

If you have a jacuzzi at home with tons of jets like ours, the jacuzzis on the ship do not have strong jets and they are not very hot, on purpose.