Luggage Forwarding?

orchestrapal

Do any of you O regulars have a company you use for international shipping of luggage? Looking forward to having our bags in our suite when we arrive in London.

If you Google "Luggage Free" you can review a 'worldwide' luggage forwarding company. I have not personally engaged them but Oceania used them to ship my luggage from St. Lucia to my home in Ohio last December after the Insignia incident. It is my understanding that Luggage Free shipped all of Insignia's passengers luggage from the ship to their homes. I had 4 bags, 2 large and 2 small......all arrived safely. No damage and all contents were accounted for. I did hear other passengers commenting about their satisfaction with previous use of Luggage Free's services. Hope this helps.

We have used Luggage Free many times and have been very happy with their service and communication with us. We will be using them again in May when we head to Rome to board the Riviera.

Do any of you O regulars have a company you use for international shipping of luggage? Looking forward to having our bags in our suite when we arrive in London.

We used Luggage Forward. For the November 2014 TA, BCN-MIA. We tracked our luggage, and it arrived in our stateroom moments after our arrival. For our Panama Canal trip LA-MIA in June, we are again using Luggage Forward. We are satisfied with their service. Bon Voyage.

Mary

Thanks so musc everyone.

I will check with both companies to see which we will use.:)

I dont think you can go wrong with either company and I called both for me and they were within $10 of each other..you will love the service, you feel so free not having luggage on the plane!!

Jancruz1