Crew Service Doors

dmk

Sometime ago someone posted a list of where service doors were on certain ships. Does anyone know where I can find it. Perhaps, someone has it bookmarked.:)

I sure hope that you are not planning to use them. If you are not, that is sort of useless information.

DON

What if someone wanted to ensure their cabin wasn't opposite / adjacent to one?

I sure hope that you are not planning to use them. If you are not, that is sort of useless information.

DON

Some of us do not care for the noise of the slamming door, so we look for rooms away from the crew doors.

There's one directly across the hall from SS 6121 on Constellation. Light suddenly shining under our door in the middle of the night when the crew door opened...many tea carts lined up right outside our door by the butler for afternoon tea service...lots of coming and going 24/7. Would avoid that Sky Suite.

That's an example of why people like to know. Definitely not useless info.

I totally understand...a few cruises back we accidentally booked a cabin across from one. It was so bad we asked to be moved for the second part of our back to back. That door was not on a "slow close" and slammed shut what seemed like 20 hours a day. Not the crew's fault..their hands were full as they went about their chores. The cruise line was nice enough to move us. Now we are extra extra careful to pay attention to any unmarked door that might be near a cabin we are considering.

I do believe that there is a crew door near the hump on Sostice class ships. Can anyone confirm if it was between the first and second cabin on the slant or third and fourth.?

Perhaps, we can collect information again on crew doors. After all who wants to nook a cabin near a slamming service door:rolleyes: