Itinerary for Victory on the 13th changed again!

PatLuv

Just a heads up .We leave on Monday,Day at sea,the Grand Cayman,then OCHO RIOS,JAMAICA,day at sea,then Miami:confused: This is our 2nd time sailing with Carnival.Is this common for them to do this??!!

In the fine print of your cruise contract you'll find a bunch of legal jargon that pretty much says, Carnival reserves the right to add, cancel, or re-arrange ports at anytime.

There are multiple reasons for this. Logistics, safety, cost, etc. My Conquest cruise in October recently had the itinerary flipped.

I wouldn't worry too much. Sit back, relax, enjoy your vacation.

Yep, I'm on the May 11th sailing and they switched our ports around. I loved the times before - not so much anymore. But, I'll make do :)

When did they do this? I booked at Christmas and haven't noticed a change...maybe it was before then or I am missing something! lol

When did they do this? I booked at Christmas and haven't noticed a change...maybe it was before then or I am missing something! lol

I got an email yesterday telling me about the change. They switched the days/times around.

Grand Cayman on Wed from 8-4 and

Ocho Rios on Thurs from 8-3

Our upcoming cruise itinerary got changed last month due to too many ships being in GC one day. They however gave us more time in Roatan so that's a plus. This is our 8th cruise, first time with a change but who cares, still on vacation!!

We sail in about two weeks and our Cozumel and Grand Cayman days were just switched.

I had to call and rearrange our dolphin swims, no biggie. Luckily they had spaces open.

On our roll call thread the consensus is that it was going to be too busy in GC, but that now puts us in Cozumel with 6 ships, including the Oasis :eek:

We sail in about two weeks and our Cozumel and Grand Cayman days were just switched.

I had to call and rearrange our dolphin swims, no biggie. Luckily they had spaces open.

On our roll call thread the consensus is that it was going to be too busy in GC, but that now puts us in Cozumel with 6 ships, including the Oasis :eek:

Us too! According to cruisett there will be 6 in Cozumel and we will be the only ship in GC. We are going to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel so we should be fine since they only allow 100 guests.