Breakaway Le Bistro French Press Coffee

New to NCL. Sailing Breakaway in June. I have purchased the UDP and plan to eat at Le Bistro. Someone on the boards mentioned French press coffee being served there. Is it complimentary, or is this an extra charge item? Also, what are the not to miss items on the Le Bistro menu? Apps? Mains? and Desserts? Thank you.

The French press coffee is included. Just make sure you say you want the French pressed when ordering. The mushroom soup is delicious for app. The escargot is in a butter garlic sauce, also delicious. If you love lamb chops, you can get them there. The creme Brule for dessert and also the chocolate fondue.

If you enjoy French press coffee and have a travel mug, bring that along as you can pour the rest of that fresh pot of unfinished coffee to take back to your stateroom. We forgot to that again last month, twice, after our meals at LeBistro.

Here it is - and nothing like iced coffee with a nice "kick" the next morning on the balcony. We've added chocolate fondue for 2 to our list of favorites, along with cream burlee.

I tried the bouillabaisse. It was delicious. The table next to us had lobster. It looked good. This was the Getaway last October. If there is the lobster on the next cruise I will get that. Also will definitely get the French Press coffee.