Does RCCL have their version ...

Hi,

I can just type "Carnival Fare Viewer" on my iPad/Computer and then click on the site. Put in basic information ( Ship name, sail date,etc,) all on one page. Instead of going through all the necessary pages when u do a mock booking.

It's done in seconds. I was hoping Royal had a similar set up, just to check the prices.:)

No, I don't think they have anything like that. I know some people just bookmark the price page for cruises they have booked or are interested in, so they can be opened with one click. The prices will change on the bookmarked page. :)

A better solution to get a general idea on prices is to use a price tracking site. There you can get not only the prices across all the cabin categories, you can get that info on different ships within a line and also on different cruise lines.

Once you have narrowed down the choices using the above, you'll have to do a mock booking because there are so many variations to prices depending on your C&A status, promos being offered (don't forget the Tuesday specials) and age/resident/FF discounts.:cool: