LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

We are approaching the pier

The good news is the rain is clearing out and the skys are improving. I'd say the beach day is still on!

Be back later my friends! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I anticipate some awesome beach pictures! (Please? because it is a rainy day here!) :)

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

I can't believe I almost missed this - I just found this thread a few minutes ago! That means I will spend the next 24 hours trying to catch up ;) I love following along on your live threads - your effort and time devoted to this is appreciated by all! Can't wait to catch up!

Beautiful photos! So cool that you can see the ship from your beach stop.

Those pics of the dock area in St. Maarten made me smile. We loved it there when we stopped in back in February.

Hope you have a great day at the beach!

Hi Chris, Great review.

One topic that I can't find out much about is the duration of your groups cabin crawl. I am the Cabin Crawl leader for the May 2nd sailing and we have 110-120 people signed up to crawl.

We have 6 cabins being shown and the distance between them will not be an issue.

Can you or some of your fellow travelers give me an idea of how long your crawl took, how many cabins were shown and about how many crawled.

This would help us a lot with our planning.

Thanks for your time.

SHIP TRAVELER Phyllis

Hi Chris, Great review.

One topic that I can't find out much about is the duration of your groups cabin crawl. I am the Cabin Crawl leader for the May 2nd sailing and we have 110-120 people signed up to crawl.

We have 6 cabins being shown and the distance between them will not be an issue.

Can you or some of your fellow travelers give me an idea of how long your crawl took, how many cabins were shown and about how many crawled.

This would help us a lot with our planning.

Thanks for your time.

SHIP TRAVELER Phyllis

We also had 6 cabins and divided people up into 4 groups. Each person who was showing a cabin once they go to theirs would stay there to welcome the other groups a s them "piggyback" with the last group to see the remaining cabins.

It was very well organized. I think we started around 11 and were done just before noon

We've arrived at the hotel

e8e05d1cbc67232d6d16ac0f53b471f1.jpg

The hotel bar

a262272ec292dd1321a4425b75d4f995.jpg

The beach and the water is very nice here

9a9432ccd1816bde416c77c0dfc7c394.jpg

Just a quick question. Did you have to make arrangements with the hotel to use their facilities? I will be in St Marten in a few weeks on Liberty and stopping there. Thanks For the great pictures. Paul

Just a quick question. Did you have to make arrangements with the hotel to use their facilities? I will be in St Marten in a few weeks on Liberty and stopping there. Thanks For the great pictures. Paul

When the arrive see the beach attendant Roy and he will take care of everything for you. He is excellent

Chris, do u (or any one else on this cruise) happen to know if Reyno is the Concierge or if Junior is Exec. Sous Chef? If u don't know off the top of your head, please don't go to any effort to find out. Thanks

looking at his FB page...Reyno is home on vacation right now

Chris, everyday I am awed by your fantastic pictures. The time you spend doing this live thread is appreciated so much.

The San Juan pictures brought back great memories and the beach pictures at St. Maarten makes me determined to get there one day.

cb878b01c3506789884278790ad4d8b5.jpg

b40ff41f6415f1c859be1719dd3b3306.jpg

Thanks for the beach pictures, I know exactly where that beach is.

Very easy to walk to from the ship. So beautiful!!

Looks like the rain went away. Happy for you.

Edited by Angelsea57