Price adjustment?

Roadtripster

I am really contemplating a Baltic cruise in 2016. I was wondering if I book now with no incentives or deals, does Celebrity give you price adjustments later and what about any deals that would come about later.

I just don't know if I want to book now or wait and keep checking for deals.

Price adjustments are up to Celebrity's discretion. Most times, sale prices are for new bookings only, and Celebrity will not honor price drops once final payment is made.

The longer you wait, the less choice of cabins you'll have, so if you're interested in a specific cabin or category, the sooner you book, the better.

Can't guarantte anything except if you book early that you will have a better choice of cabins and if the cruise starts to sell the rates will increase and categories will be sold out.

I booked the Madri Gras cruise last Dec for Feb 2017. It is almost sold out with except for some verandas and inside cat that is selling for more than what I paid for a AQ cabin with all of the perks from a 123 promo.

Book early if that is the cruise you want and go from there.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Can't guarantte anything except if you book early that you will have a better choice of cabins and if the cruise starts to sell the rates will increase and categories will be sold out.

I booked the Madri Gras cruise last Dec for Feb 2017. It is almost sold out with except for some verandas and inside cat that is selling for more than what I paid for a AQ cabin with all of the perks from a 123 promo.

Book early if that is the cruise you want and go from there.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Hey there, Miched -- are you on Mardi Gras roll call? We just booked a couple of weeks ago, and the r/c thread was already up to 135 pages! We just "squeaked in" before the last promo closed, and the pickings were pretty slim, cabin-wise. You're right -- the really smart folks were the ones who booked, as soon as that itinerary popped up! :cool:

Thanks all. That's what I am wondering about, if there will be any promos coming up that I should wait for. I'm not worried about what cabin at all. I would sleep on a pool deck chair if need be. LOL

Guess I will just sit and wait and see what promos will show up later.

Honestly, the current promo is just about the best that you will find. Unless you don't care about getting a drink package, now's the time to book. Yes, the prices may go down a little, but for a Baltic's cruise, that is very unlikely. Our Baltic's cruise last May (booked about 7 months out) only went up and up in price.