tea and coffee facilities in cabins on anthem.

Why would they move them to storage when the ships relocate to the Caribbean (eg INDY) and then put them back again when it comes back to Southampton.

Surly others would make use of them, or do they bring out the coffee machines?

there have been coffee machines on ships out of European ports.

(used it to boil water)

Did a TA on Adventure when she first came over to Southampton for a season and there were boxes and boxes of brand new kettles in the corridors being unpacked for every cabin.

Never beenon a RCI ship in recent years sailing out of UK that has not had a kettle.

We Brits know that you need boiling water to make a proper cup of tea!

Why would they move them to storage when the ships relocate to the Caribbean (eg INDY) and then put them back again when it comes back to Southampton.

Surly others would make use of them, or do they bring out the coffee machines?

there have been coffee machines on ships out of European ports.

(used it to boil water)

Tea isn't as big in the US, as a result people tend to complain about the limited counter space being taken up by the tea setup (it did take up a good portion of the counter) more than they would complain about not having it. The odds are much higher for them to be damaged than to be used as well. Even just from people not knowing how to use them. In the US coffee pots are common place but I know I had never seen or even knew tea pots existed like the ones I found in my hotel in London and on the Indy. I've since bought one on Amazon for at home because I loved it so much.

Tea isn't as big in the US, as a result people tend to complain about the limited counter space being taken up by the tea setup (it did take up a good portion of the counter) more than they would complain about not having it. The odds are much higher for them to be damaged than to be used as well. Even just from people not knowing how to use them. In the US coffee pots are common place but I know I had never seen or even knew tea pots existed like the ones I found in my hotel in London and on the Indy. I've since bought one on Amazon for at home because I loved it so much.

how cool !!

Good coffee bags already packed

they supply nescafe I think.

But I may bring so douwe egberts.

This is brilliant !! ...... first people tell me there are going to be no tea and coffee making facilities ...... but there are !!

I think you know where I'm going with this don't you lol

Stitch ....... (feeling all warm and fuzzy inside)

they supply nescafe I think.

But I may bring so douwe egberts.

This is brilliant !! ...... first people tell me there are going to be no tea and coffee making facilities ...... but there are !!

I think you know where I'm going with this don't you lol

Stitch ....... (feeling all warm and fuzzy inside)

Got off Voyager of the Seas on 15th April. Perth Australia to Singapore. There was a jug, cups etc and tea bags only in our cabin. DH always brings his own green tea bags on holidays.

We were told years ago that coffee is not supplied because of an arrangement with the coffee supplier on board, be it Best Seattle or Starbucks etc. We use to take a jar of instant. We are now use to the coffee served in the Windjammer and MDR.

I was advised by RCI that there would be a limited number of kettles on board, to be distributed by request, on a first come first served basis.

Was also advised that there are kettles available on each and every sailing, on the above basis.

I was advised by RCI that there would be a limited number of kettles on board, to be distributed by request, on a first come first served basis.

Was also advised that there are kettles available on each and every sailing, on the above basis.

I was advised my RCI there are 2 formal nights on this sailing ........

• 2 weeks later...

I am jealous, just off Quantum of the Seas, no kettles in balcony cabins. We made due with having a carafe of hot water, cups & spoons delivered to the room early morning and sometimes in the afternoon. Remember to bring your PG Tips with you.

We are just off Anthem. We were in a balcony. We had kettle, cups, various tea bags, sugar/sweetner and those mini long life milk tubs in the cabin. Whatever we used was replaced straight away. There is no instant coffee sachets anywhere on the ship but there is hot choc sachets in cafe promenade.