Thoughts on prices for 2016 alaska

Hey all just wondering what you might think of the prices of the alaska 2016 on EOS , my thoughts are that the outside and balcony cabîns will sell out , but I'm thinking that the inside cabîns will probably drop in price ..... Any thoughts

I am too looking at Alaska 2016. For a secondary question, I understand RC doesn't go to Glacier Bay due to restrictions. Many people say this is "can't miss" as far as Alaska goes.

Anyone want to convince this "loyal to Royal" guy that I shouldn't look at other lines for this trip?

I'm surprised that they are bringing such a big ship to alaska , the radiance class is so much more manageable for going in to see the glaciers, and there have been sailing where the ice has not allowed it to happen at all , so that might be more of a regular accurance with the EOS

I am too looking at Alaska 2016. For a secondary question, I understand RC doesn't go to Glacier Bay due to restrictions. Many people say this is "can't miss" as far as Alaska goes.

Anyone want to convince this "loyal to Royal" guy that I shouldn't look at other lines for this trip?

You should book Alaska for itinerary.

Holland, Princess, Carnival, Norwegian and Crystal are the only cruiselines to have permits to go to Glacier Bay. If Glacier Bay is on your "must see", you should be able to find a comfortable price point in your budget among these five cruiselines.

I am headed to Alaska this summer on Princess.

Have fun planning!

You should book Alaska for itinerary.

Holland, Princess, Carnival, Norwegian and Crystal are the only cruiselines to have permits to go to Glacier Bay. If Glacier Bay is on your "must see", you should be able to find a comfortable price point in your budget among these five cruiselines.

I am headed to Alaska this summer on Princess.

Have fun planning!

Thanks!

I've never been to Glacier Bay, but have been awed by what I have seen from Alaska, so I'm not feeling deprived. If the people who say you can't miss GB are people you trust, then switch to a line that visits there. :)

We have not cruised to Alaska yet because summer is a difficult time for us to get away. But I want to go and have researched it a lot. We definitely want Glacier Bay included so we use Princess for that cruise!