OBC after booking

exbrit1941

Can you still ask for any promo such as OBC even if you have already booked a cruise before they advertised a promo.Thank you for any infomation.

If you are before final payment you normally will get it added.

You can always ask after final payment - they may give you something.

If one booked at full price, and the Explore4 package was offered again, would one be able to have that applied to their booking?

Depends on what you mean by "full price". Generally, when HAL offers a big package of "goodies", they increase the cruise price. If your cruise price does not increase, you can add the Explore4, as long as you are before final payment date. After final payment, it is unlikely, but they might give you something else, so ask (nothing to lose).

thanks Dave. I guess I wasn't too clear with my previous post. We have a Neptune Suite booked for a Panama Canal cruise NEXT April. If the Explore4 is offered before we cruise, I was wondering if we would be eliglble for it. Without extra cost...

If they introduce a new promo you want (such as Explore4) after you book and pay your deposit but it's prior to final payment, you have the option to rebook at the current price for the new promo, which could be higher, lower or possibly even the same as when you originally booked. You would lose any perks you had when you originally booked but would gain the new ones. Hope that helps. :)

Edited by zelker