Quantum/Anthem Insides

Our family just came off the QOS and we all had D7 Balconies….we enjoyed the cruise so much we decided to book the Anthem for May 2016.

Since dad always sails solo he said he never uses the balcony and just uses the room to sleep. He suggested I save money and just book him an inside.

Does anyone know if you can watch TV from the bed in stateroom 10543? I just saw a photo someone posted from a cabin crawl and it looked like the TV was on a side wall.

This is something my dad does all the time, he does not sit on a couch or chair to watch TV. He is 85 and this is how he relaxes even at home. If you can't watch TV from the bed I will just book him a balcony next to us.

Thanks for you help.

I don't know if I am overlooking something but if it's cabin 7541 it shows the TV along side the bed ....it's not opposite the foot of the bed.

It doesn't look like u can lay in bed and watch TV

I am not looking for a solo cabin but an inside double occupancy cabin across the hall from us

Our family just came off the QOS and we all had D7 Balconies….we enjoyed the cruise so much we decided to book the Anthem for May 2016.

Since dad always sails solo he said he never uses the balcony and just uses the room to sleep. He suggested I save money and just book him an inside.

Does anyone know if you can watch TV from the bed in stateroom 10543? I just saw a photo someone posted from a cabin crawl and it looked like the TV was on a side wall.

This is something my dad does all the time, he does not sit on a couch or chair to watch TV. He is 85 and this is how he relaxes even at home. If you can't watch TV from the bed I will just book him a balcony next to us.

Thanks for you help.

We had an inside cabin and loved it. I enjoy watching TV to fall asleep and the TV mounted on the side wall does pull out so it is viewable from the bed.

15998934231_8995bd025a_b.jpg

I don't know if I am overlooking something but if it's cabin 7541 it shows the TV along side the bed ....it's not opposite the foot of the bed.

I am not looking for a solo cabin but an inside double occupancy cabin across the hall from us

7250 is the cabin photos on that page and post #229 on the Blog of Live Quantum cruise I posted

Thread is by----- Bugsy4271

Edited by CVU

His posts around #330 show other cabins now, he was on a Cabin Crawl I think?

A D1 has the TV at the end of the bed, but his cabin was a Studio balcony #7250:

TONS of photos on this Thread, so if you are wondering what to expect this is a good one to look at.

"LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!"

We had cabin 7541 on the 11-day Dec 1 (inaugural Caribbean) cruise. I have several pictures of the cabin but can't upload them (grrr!) for this message. It's basically the mirror image of the picture like someone else posted. The TV is on the right side wall of the cabin (viewed from the bed) and the virtual balcony is on the left side wall of the cabin (again, as viewed from the bed). The TV does swing out on an arm, so you can see it from the bed. If you'd like to see my Snapfish album for all three Quantum sailings I was on (several thousand pictures!!) feel free to e-mail me. The best pictures of cabin 7541 are probably SDC11228, SDC11237, and SDC11238, although there are more than two dozen pictures taken in cabin 7541 around those too. gep2@terabites.com