NCL website issues

DreamingBig1

NCL's website, like many other sites, are typically offline for maintenance, backup & systems prep, etc. during the late night hours - sometimes it's off for 1 or 2 hour, maybe longer with major upgrades - it's usually backup by 2 AM EST/EDT (GMT+4)

Just logged in to check on a booking & all is fine, AFAIK - using Chrome browser. Firefox seemed to be more prone in the past year to various freezes - try cache clearing, reboot browser & give it a 2nd. go-around. (Also, have a 2nd. one running Linux OS as a backup server and it's using Chrome without issues - check your popup/firewall settings also, just in case)

I had issues late last night and early this morning trying to log into MyNCL via Safari. This is the browser I normally use. I kept receiving an "authentication issue" error message. I was able to log in using Firefox with no issues.

I then reset Safari and now I'm able to log in with no issues.

Yesterday I had some issues. "Authentication Failed" A couple years ago that same thing happened to me and they told me to request a new password. I did and it then said I didn't exist and to call the given number. I have a cruise in 2 days and 4 others booked. I was on the site the night before. I do exist.

Well, IT was very nice, apparently in whatever they are doing, they deleted my email address. They are also aware of the issues with authentication failed message and said that some people were having luck trying different browsers.

After they re entered my email address, all was fine!

I work for a software company and we often have customers with issues logging in with browsers or plugins that are outdated. Some browsers have settings that disable certain plugins without warning, based on the security settings. That can lead to problems logging in with just that browser.

You can go to whatismybrowser.com to see if your browser is up to date (it works for all browsers). Often updating Javascript or Flash will solve the problem.