Anthem on her way

Oh my God, she is home based in NEW JERSEY. Why does everyone make this mistake!

When I booked Quantum, the website kept referring to it as New York up until you got your cruise docs + set sail passes. I only knew it's was Bayonne from here.

She came up the river bathed in spring sunshine and two fire tugs spraying there water jets and all the ships giving her a blast on there horns, we will have her for seven months you can have her back for November when your temp,s are down to -10 cel

Oh my God, she is home based in NEW JERSEY. Why does everyone make this mistake!

Because 1) the OP isn't American and therefore wouldn't know the difference - we're not all experts in American geography you know and 2) Because as mentioned cruises to Bayonne are promoted as New York, not New Jersey.....

please tell me lads or lasses i worked on the old QUEEN MARY in the sixtys and docked at pier 90 i think it was 54 st what part of the BIG APPLE was that and has it changed very much thanks HOWARD

54th St is still in New York and is where NCL and other lines tend to dock. RCI and Celebrity use Bayonne in New Jersey. I would assume 54th has had a lot of development since then and there's a lot of new buildings going up in the area.

Similiar saying is going out of Los Angelas when it is San Pedro some 30-40 min drive away. Many are confused and end up looking for Hotels in Los Angelas when they need to look at San Pedro or Long Beach which is the recommended place to stay.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I do seriously hope that Anthem is in a better condition than Quantum was when she first sailed. Hopefully everything will be working, which definitely wasn;t the case on Quantum, also hope the staff are properly trained. I suspect that their will be quite a few negative reviews once again, but I hope that I am wrong, especially now that they are introducing Classic dinning. Most of the negative reviews about Quantum were about the dinning, and also about the lack of staff. Hopefully Royal Caribbean have now got it together. But we will see. I have my doubts as Royal have really gone down hill recently.