A couple Radiance questions

We will be sailing on Radiance this summer for the first time and I have a few questions.

I was looking at the deck plans and noticed a Windjammer Veranda Café. What is that?

We previously sailed Brilliance in 2010 and I remember outdoor eating areas at Windjammer. With the additions of Izumi and Rita's, are these now gone?

I also saw something marked English Pub. We went to the one on Explorer (can't think of the name right now). Is this something similar? I was surprised it did not have a name.

Thanks in advance!

The Pub on Radiance is called the Quill and Compass Pub.

On sea days Rita's Cantina may be open as a $$ restaurant at lunch and will be closed to those wanting to go the Windjammer aft seating area. You can always go through Izumi to get outside.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

The Pub on Radiance is called the Quill and Compass Pub.

On sea days Rita's Cantina may be open as a $$ restaurant at lunch and will be closed to those wanting to go the Windjammer aft seating area. You can always go through Izumi to get outside.

Thanks!

Last year on the Radiance in Alaska, Rita's changed from a mexican restaurant to a crab house. We has some of the best fish and chips ever with fresh halibut! So good! It was open for lunch on sea days as well.

Enjoy your cruise.

Last year on the Radiance in Alaska, Rita's changed from a mexican restaurant to a crab house. We has some of the best fish and chips ever with fresh halibut! So good! It was open for lunch on sea days as well.

Enjoy your cruise.

Rita's has been permanently changed to Rita's Crab Shack....no more Cantina. Decor is an eclectic mix of Cantina and Crab Shack.

The Quill and Compass pub gets used during the day for arts and crafts activities so don't plan on hanging out there until evening. Though most nights there's karaoke and/or a singer there for entertainment. If you plan on watching the TV sports they have on the screens in there - forget it!

You can access the area through the crab shack or Izumi's, no problems. It is a lovely mostly quiet area at anytime to enjoy. Favourite spot of ours.

The pub has a few activities in the day and karaoke etc at night. It has a large tv, usually with a sports channel on but no food service there.