parking at Port Canaveral

Sarpy1

I am going on a cruise in September out of Port Canaveral. I have been reading all the different reviews about all the different places to park. Can you please tell me what all of your past experiences are and who you would recommend? My husband wants the most easiest and quickest way to park. We plan on getting to the port around 11:00. Thanks so much for all or your help, we really appreciate it!

We have used Park N Cruise in the past. The last time we used it was July 2014. We waited a long time coming back and we have to leave our keys, which we have not done in the past. I read that they are under new management and we are thinking about using them again in June 2015.

Yelp has a $65 for $80 Deal at Park N Cruise,so this maybe a deal breaker.

Hope this helps.

CruisingFamily

I am going on a cruise in September out of Port Canaveral. I have been reading all the different reviews about all the different places to park. Can you please tell me what all of your past experiences are and who you would recommend? My husband wants the most easiest and quickest way to park. We plan on getting to the port around 11:00. Thanks so much for all or your help, we really appreciate it!

The easiest and fastest way to park is at the port itself. Most of the time I am off the ship and in my car in less than 15 minutes. You may pay a little more but the convenience can not be beat.

The easiest and fastest way to park is at the port itself. Most of the time I am off the ship and in my car in less than 15 minutes. You may pay a little more but the convenience can not be beat.

Agree! And if you stay at a Port Parking Hotel partner (Titusville, Melbourne, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach) the night before, you save 40% for your port parking!

Edited by SteerageJoe

Agree! And if you stay at a Port Parking Hotel partner (Titusville, Melbourne, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach) the night before, you save 40% for your port parking!

What are the Port Parking Hotels? We want to park at the port itself, and we're willing to stay anywhere. Within reason, of course.

We have always gone with The Radisson for our parking. The area is safe and secure. It's very easy drop off and pretty cheap. I tend to price watch them cause like now they have a rate of 8.95 per day. But will drop it down to 4.95 at different times during the year and i will book it then. The cashier is always amazed at my rate but then I do tend to book it way in advance lol. They provide shuttle to and from the port.http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

We have always gone with The Radisson for our parking. The area is safe and secure. It's very easy drop off and pretty cheap. I tend to price watch them cause like now they have a rate of 8.95 per day. But will drop it down to 4.95 at different times during the year and i will book it then. The cashier is always amazed at my rate but then I do tend to book it way in advance lol. They provide shuttle to and from the port.http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

True, I have used these guys 7 or 8 times, and never had a problem. Shuttles are plenty and they have a ton of parking. Clean lots too.

• 1 month later...
True, I have used these guys 7 or 8 times, and never had a problem. Shuttles are plenty and they have a ton of parking. Clean lots too.

Has anyone used the Parkportcanaveral location #2 recently that is located at 4001 North Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach ? If so, how was the timing of shuttles, parking lot location and general operation?

Just tried that link and it shows that it's already booked solid for April 2, 2016. Seriously???????? :eek:

FYI, we used them last time and have zero complaints. Might just park at the terminal and spend a few extra bucks versus parking a their second lot.

Has anyone used the Parkportcanaveral location #2 recently that is located at 4001 North Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach ? If so, how was the timing of shuttles, parking lot location and general operation?

I believe it is the parking garage of the four points hotel next to Ron Jon. It is about 10 minutes south of the other location