Boarding day lunch choices Oasis

We too booked Giovannis and had a very relaxing lunch, watching all the lines of people going into Park Cafe and sitting on the ground eating their lunch. We got lunch for half price of dinner. Once we were finished our cabin was ready. If we sail this ship again we would do the same. A wonderful way start your cruise.

Bev

Glad you mentioned that. It was our secret on Allure as the secret about Park Cafe is not so secret any more.

True- I guess I probably should have kept our secret.;) I'll try to stop mentioning it now.

PS Luckily most folks probably want more than just a hot dog for lunch :)

Edited by molly361

how are you booking Giovannis for lunch on the first day? It is not available on the web site.

They do not accept reservations for lunch online anymore. Just get there about 11:30 or 12:00 and you should have no problem getting a table. It is cheaper for lunch and they do not have the full menu, but it is wonderful. The lasagna is my personal favorite. There were three of us and they kept suggesting items for us to try, we shared so much food.