First Aft Balcony

DW and I have been looking for something at Christmas this year so I thought I would check out RC current "no fees" sale. Nothing useful to us, but I thought I would check the regular cruises while I was there.

Found a very good price considering it goes over Christmas. Balcony prices looked good too. Tried a mock booking and it put me in a room number that didn't look familiar... x4xx. Check the deck plan... OMG a corner aft! *Reserve*.

Now I tried to confirm today and pay the minimum deposit online, but the website kept rejecting my address. Called RC and they correct my deposit to $100 to reflect the BOGOHOFF promo, which the website has trouble adding, or so the rep said. So worked out better in the end.

The price of that cruise has steadily dropped over the past several months. Keep an eye out for further drops as you might be able to get a price drop or an upgrade.

We had 1702 on the Liberty. You'll love the balcony.

Don't forget to check on the privacy to prepay your gratuities in CDN and buy some OBC at the great rate for CDN's.

WE have JS 1706 on our 8-8 sailing aboard Liberty. We have stayed in the Aft corner balconies before as well. Great pick.

Take care of that JS, we have same JS in November, love the view on the aft cabins, we have a GS on next cruise but can not wait for that JS aft ( balcony is so much bigger than the GS)

Congrats! We are in corner aft cabin 7688 on our Adventure cruise in a couple weeks. The interior is a little smaller but it's just two of us. I look forward to all that private outdoor space!!

Edited by SMN73

Take care of that JS, we have same JS in November, love the view on the aft cabins, we have a GS on next cruise but can not wait for that JS aft ( balcony is so much bigger than the GS)

We just got off Indy 4/5 and had JS 1406. It's next door and the mirror image of 1706. In case you're wondering, the balcony is about 14X14.

YES George i will take good care of it for you. Only one problem i have ever had with an AFT. One particular cruise (i believe Grandeur) Soot kept appearing on the balcony from the funnels. It really wasent all that bad and the room attendant cleaned it daily. Dan

YES George i will take good care of it for you. Only one problem i have ever had with an AFT. One particular cruise (i believe Grandeur) Soot kept appearing on the balcony from the funnels. It really wasent all that bad and the room attendant cleaned it daily. Dan

Thanks Dan, I had heard that could be a problem, by the way my wife is from Buffalo and went to school in your area at Alfred, we visit the Buffalo area every year along with my home town of NYC

DW and I have been looking for something at Christmas this year so I thought I would check out RC current "no fees" sale. Nothing useful to us, but I thought I would check the regular cruises while I was there.

Found a very good price considering it goes over Christmas. Balcony prices looked good too. Tried a mock booking and it put me in a room number that didn't look familiar... x4xx. Check the deck plan... OMG a corner aft! *Reserve*.

Now I tried to confirm today and pay the minimum deposit online, but the website kept rejecting my address. Called RC and they correct my deposit to $100 to reflect the BOGOHOFF promo, which the website has trouble adding, or so the rep said. So worked out better in the end.

Congrats, and you will love the aft balcony. For our last two cruises we have had an aft-corner with a wrap-around balcony, and have become hooked.