Next Cruise and finally reaching Platnium

kcwingwalker

Just booked the 2016 Dawn repo from Boston to New Orleans and will be sailing Platnium. DD has been invited, but it's too far off for her to commit so I just might be going solo....................new adventures are good!

554 days and counting.

Congrats!

Congratulations on Platinum! And sounds like a fun cruise from Boston to New Orleans. New Orleans is such a fun city to explore so hope you get a little time there after cruise.

Went to college in Boston, worked there and married. Now NOLA is my home port so this cruise is definitely in my stompin' grounds:)

Welcome & congrats to joining the Platinum club circle and the perks ... with your sailing far away still, they could be "amended" again. The Dawn was a brand new ship then ...

These are part of the "Welcome Aboard" package from the GEM in 2012 and they're been "re-scaled" recently - so I thought you might want to get the e-version in recognition of your accomplishment. :D :cool: ;)

Just booked the 2016 Dawn repo from Boston to New Orleans and will be sailing Platnium. DD has been invited, but it's too far off for her to commit so I just might be going solo....................new adventures are good!

554 days and counting.

Congrats and feel free to join the RC for this trip. We have a great group of people already booked on this cruise!

My parents are currently in New Orleans to board the Dawn for the repo to Boston and they also have the repo from Boston back to NO booked for October too.

And they just recently booked the prior 7 day cruise to Bermuda so they'll be on 19 days. They got the life lol

Edited by Godiva830

Congratulations on becoming platinum! We are going to be on that same cruise too! We are doing the same thing that Godivas parents are doing and we have added Bermuda to the cruise right before it. This will be the longest cruise we have been on. 14 days has been our max so this is going to be very exciting! When we realized that are same suit was available for the week before we thought we couldn't pass it up. Of course that's provided we can save the money before we go! ;) Thank goodness we have a year and a half to pay it off.