Liberty of the Seas and booking on board activities

We will be sailing on the July 2nd Liberty cruise to Bermuda/Caribbean. Does anyone know when booking on board activities will be available - example - Flow rider lessons or booking an ice show.

Flowrider, mini-golf, and rock climbing wall cannot be reserved online.

We will be sailing on the July 2nd Liberty cruise to Bermuda/Caribbean. Does anyone know when booking on board activities will be available - example - Flow rider lessons or booking an ice show.

I called yesterday as you still can't book ice show. I was told to look every day as it should be available anytime now.

By the way. I'm also booked for 7/2 with a group of 28 people. Should be awesome

Edited by bkrickles01

I called yesterday as you still can't book ice show. I was told to look every day as it should be available anytime now.

By the way. I'm also booked for 7/2 with a group of 28 people. Should be awesome

Thank you for the information. I was told within 90 day's of sailing but we are closer than that now. We are a group of 8. Have a great time

I called on Wednesday, and was told the same thing... can only book Ice show online, but they were having website issues... to keep checking back. We're going on May 16th!

I called yesterday and was told that the flow rider and ice show can't be booked until we are on board. Some ships can be booked on line but not this one???

I called yesterday and was told that the flow rider and ice show can't be booked until we are on board. Some ships can be booked on line but not this one???

I've not seen the Flowrider available for booking before the cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be sailing July 16th on the liberty of the seas how do I book the ice show?

If you cannot book using the Cruise Planner on Royal's website, then you will have to wait until you are onboard. They will tell you onboard if there is a reservation procedure.

Strange I'm leaving on June 18th on the Liberty and reserved the ice show several weeks ago. Must be a problem on RCL's end.

I read that Royal has discontinued advanced ice show reservations for Freedom, so it could be that it's happening to Liberty too.