Fireworks Forward Portside Balcony Viewing

luvtovaca

We are in a forward portside balcony and wondering if we can view the fireworks from there conditions permitting, of course. I have spent much time searching these forums and yes, posted once already but no one who has been in a forward cabin has specifically commented. Just don't want to plan on a view and then not see them or worse, not have time to get to another deck to see them before they are over!:eek:

We were able to watch the fireworks from the waterfront outside La Cucina (deck 8) on Breakaway. And I've read on other posts that you can watch from forward balconies as well. We were in 8130 and were planning on watching from there but we had such a nice dinner we lost track of time. The staff in Cucina alerted us to the start of the fireworks and held off on bringing our next course until we came back in.

Edited by ncklhaus

I just got off....not sure if you would see them from there. I guess probably yes since the balconies do not have an overhang and the fireworks get shot out over the ocean. Up on deck was nice. I thought the fireworks were better than 2 years ago

Sorry if this this a stupid question!

Yes, it is port side, not a stupid question by the way! There is a website were you can look at any ships deck plans. I love it to get an idea of the lay of the land, so to speak!

I was forward port penthouse on Getaway and watching the fireworks was no problem. Could see every one of them with no problems at all. Cant hear the music that goes with them but you can see the fireworks anywhere portside.

Do you mind sharing what your cabin # was so I can get a better idea of the vantage point vs. our balcony location? Thanks!

Bumping to ask any who respond to please post what your stateroom # or a more exact location was so we can figure out the vantage point for viewing. Thanks!

The person who responded about a forward penthouse was as far forward as you can get. So numbers would be 9106, 10106, 11106, etc.