Carnival Replica Ship Christmas Ornaments

sunvikes

My wife and I are platinum cruisers and have started collecting the replica cruise ship ornaments for the ships we have been on. Our problem is that they started selling these a few years after we cruised on a couple of ships. We have looked at e-bay and Amazon but the ships we need are not available as they only sell them in the ship's gift shops. They cost $12.00 each.

We still need a Spirit, Miracle and Glory ornaments to get us up to date.

Would anyone cruising on these ships in the near future be willing to purchase one for us? I would be happy to send a check for the ornament plus shipping before the trip or send funds via Paypal.

Thanks,

Craig and Laurie

Edited by sunvikes

Here is a picture of the Ornamant.

Just realized that I need an Imagination Ornamant as well!

Looking for a SPIRIT, MIRACLE, IMAGINATION AND A GLORY ORAMENT.

Can you help me?

Craig

213601368__57.jpg.94d87ef0da0b2c2cc50fa68475178d9d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I love cruising and have started collecting the replica cruise ship ornaments for the ships we have been on. Our problem is that Carnival started selling these a few years after we cruised on a couple of ships. We have looked at e-bay and Amazon but the ships we need are not available as they only sell them in the ship's gift shops. They cost $12.00 each.

We still need a Glory and Imagination ornament to get us up to date.

Would anyone cruising on these ships in the near future be willing to purchase one for us? I would be happy to send a check for the ornament plus shipping before the trip or send funds via Paypal or money order.

Thanks,

Craig and Laurie

PS: Here is a picture of what they look like!

carnival.jpg.51c825efd39bef3c6dee2559a0c91e6f.jpg

My wife and I love cruising and have started collecting the replica cruise ship ornaments for the ships we have been on. Our problem is that Carnival started selling these a few years after we cruised on a couple of ships. We have looked at e-bay and Amazon but the ships we need are not available as they only sell them in the ship's gift shops. They cost $12.00 each.

Would anyone cruising on these ships in the near future be willing to purchase one for us? I would be happy to send a check for the ornament plus shipping before the trip or send funds via Paypal or money order.

Thanks,

Craig and Laurie

I'll be on Glory next week and I'll get one for you if you want :)

Thanks,

Craig and Laurie

Hi Sunvikes - I'll be on the Imagination over Memorial Day. I would be happy to pick one up for you.

Hi Sunvikes - I'll be on the Imagination over Memorial Day. I would be happy to pick one up for you.

That would be wonderful! I can send you a check/paypal payment before you leave if you would like. I can be reached at: sunvikes@aol.com

Thaks for your willingness to help!

Craig

I also collect them. Just a little tip. I write the name of the ship and the date we sailed her on the bottom of it. They do kind of look alike. That way when I go to hang them on the tree I am reminded of each cruise!

I also collect them. Just a little tip. I write the name of the ship and the date we sailed her on the bottom of it. They do kind of look alike. That way when I go to hang them on the tree I am reminded of each cruise!

Great idea! As we get older it is becoming harder to remember the trip details!

Your tip will help!

Thanks!

• 4 years later...
7 hours ago, Westbr said:

I'm looking for the Splendor, Paradise, Inspriation, and Liberty.

Paypal... Anyone got one, or is going soon.

I had the same problem with the ship's models.  I was missing three so I went to the Roll Calls of each missing ship and put my request out there.  I  had all three ships within a month's time.  By the way, it helps if you let them know you will throw in some extra money for their troubles.  😉  I gave each one $10 extra.

• 5 months later...
46 minutes ago, cathymayo said:

Wondering if anyone will be going on the breeze anytime soon? Totally regretting not getting the ornament when we were on this past May ugh!

Willing to compensate you for your troubles

If you still need one in Feb 2021 let me know.