Need a favour - Dynamic to Classic

I am booked on the Anthem in August. I booked the restaurants for Dynamic as soon as it was possible to do so. I have now changed to Classic 1 but when I check the calendar on my cruise account it still shows the original bookings. I have telephoned and they confirm that I am now booked on Classic.

I would be grateful if anybody who has changed from Dynamic to Classic would check their calendar and let me know if they also still show their original booking. If it shows the new times I will telephone again as I don't want problems when on board.

Thanks for your help.

I changed from dynamic to classic "2". All I see under preferences and requests is:

"Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic is for guests who prefer the traditional main dining style. Classic accommodates diners in a choice of early or late seating, giving you the chance to experience a preset lineup of our complimentary main restaurants. You get the convenience of the same dining time each night, with the same wait staff and dining companions at your table throughout the cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic has limited availability. 8:30 p.m. "

It doesn't exactly say that's what I have booked but my travel agent says its all done, I'm also not seeing my drinks package or on-board credit either.

Sailing in June and as confused as you!

It doesn't exactly say that's what I have booked but my travel agent says its all done, I'm also not seeing my drinks package or on-board credit either.

I'm not seeing mine either but my TA confirmed with RCI it's on there

We also switched from DD to classic and my old reservations for DD were still showing up as of a few days ago even though it also shows what CCFC posted. I wanted to delete my DD reservations but it won't let me. Our TA switched it for us and that statement is a change from what it said previously. I'm not concerned because I know we have classic, but I wish the DD reservations would disappear since we don't need them. We're not cruising on Anthem until April 2016 so it may resolve by then.