Pies

DH and I were looking over the new American Table menu and when I read the pie a la mode for the table he started drooling. :p

He wants to know, for those of you that have had the new menu, is it a whole pie for the table (some nights it doesn't say for the table) and what kinds. Apple, blueberry, cherry, cream pies?

Thanks! The new menu actually looks pretty good so hopefully we'll have it on our Jan. 2 cruise on the Valor.

DH and I were looking over the new American Table menu and when I read the pie a la mode for the table he started drooling. :p

He wants to know, for those of you that have had the new menu, is it a whole pie for the table (some nights it doesn't say for the table) and what kinds. Apple, blueberry, cherry, cream pies?

Thanks! The new menu actually looks pretty good so hopefully we'll have it on our Jan. 2 cruise on the Valor.

We were on the Liberty last month. I don't care for pie, but DH ordered the apple pie one night. He said it was VERY good. It seems to me they had a different type of fruit pie every night. I know they had peach another night. Although I don't recall any of the cream pies.

I thought it was for the table and wasn't going to order due to that until my husband ordered it. Apple was the first night...it is my all-time favorite Carnival dessert!!!! Peach was the second or third night, my husband liked this even better than the apple. The last night was cherry. They had rhubarb, and blueberry and I think that was it but can't remember their order. Pretty sure they didn't have it on elegant nights.

Even when it was listed for the whole table I never saw them bring out a whole pie. They brought out slices and it is good.

Oh, okay. Well, I'm sure DH will be happy nonetheless because it seems like they have pie quite often on the new menus. Hopefully the Valor will have the new menus in January and they won't wait until her dry dock in March.

Edited by lovestocruise19