How to Find Prices for Excursions

GradUT

Am I missing something? I went to my account to search for excursions at some of the ports I'll be visiting on our Baltic cruise in July. None of them listed a price, only a range of dollar signs--$ to $$$$. How do I find the price without actually booking the tour (which I won't do)? Thanks for any help.

Start a dummy booking for your cruise and when you get to the page that shows the itinerary click the blue VIEW SHORE EXCURSIONS button above the Day and Date columns. In about 5 to 10 seconds it will bring up a PDF that you can view or save. However, do NOT use Internet Explorer to do this! That will spin forever and never finish. Chrome and Firefox work OK.

hmmm - when you go into your account and open your reservation, you should be able to click on the Purchases button, then the Shore Excursions button and the itinerary should come up for you to select your port of interest. If you click on a port, the excursions with prices should come up as you can book these prior to sailing. But you also pay for them when you book them.

If none of these suggestions work, I would contact HAL customer service. They used to be able to send a hard copy of the e-brochure of excursions with charges, etc.

Thank you, John! That worked just as you described it.
You're welcome! I like that method because I can save it to browse off-line and/or print to flip through easily. And you don't even have to be booked on any cruise to do it. :)