Tea in a Russian family and/or Matroshka doll master class

Hi! We will be in SPB in July and it will be our second visit to this beautiful city. Now we are trying to finalize our itinerary with the Best Guides. We want to include something very special. I mean something unusual, not touristic. We are coming with a child of 5 and we want her to get a real experience. The Best Guide suggested us to have tea (lunch) in a Russian family. They promised to find a family with children of the same age. Another possibility is to get Matroshka doll master class. It also will be organized in a Russian family with children. I like this idea a lot but it’s quite expensive option and I need your suggestions. Any ideas are very welcome. Thank you!

Jess:)

Hi! We will be in SPB in July and it will be our second visit to this beautiful city. Now we are trying to finalize our itinerary with the Best Guides. We want to include something very special. I mean something unusual, not touristic. We are coming with a child of 5 and we want her to get a real experience. The Best Guide suggested us to have tea (lunch) in a Russian family. They promised to find a family with children of the same age. Another possibility is to get Matroshka doll master class. It also will be organized in a Russian family with children. I like this idea a lot but it’s quite expensive option and I need your suggestions. Any ideas are very welcome. Thank you!

Jess:)

Yes Jess , meet the family . We have made life long friends that we will be visiting on Victory Day ! :) :D

I would take the family AND matryioshka option if I were you. It is interesting to see how the Russian families live and at the same time you have some entertainment painting the dolls which helps to communicate a lot when you meet people for the first time in your life.