Cape Liberty to NYC

fdthird

Hi all,

Doing some research for my son, who will be working on the Liberty of the Seas from July through it's repositioning in November. From July through October he will be in Bayone once or twice a week and is trying to find the easiest way to get to Manhattan from the cruise port. Is there an "easy" way?

Is he officially part of the crew? I have seen crew shuttle buses that I think go to Manhattan, but I don't know any details. Perhaps someone else knows.

Otherwise I can give you the public transit directions. It takes about an hour or less if he is going to downtown Manhattan. He would have to pay for a shuttle to the light rail ($4-5), light rail ($2.10) and PATH ($2.75) plus any NYC subway transportation ($2.75) if required.

Yes, he will be on the ship for 5 months as part of the cast iof Saturday Night Fever and In The Air so definately part of the crew. I thought there might be some crew availability for transportation. Thanks for the answer.