Luggage tags

Where can I find either where to print the luggage tags or where to request them ( junior suite). I am a first time RCCL client.

Thanks.

On the same web page where you do your online check-in.

A "Print luggage tags" button will appear around 49 days before the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

I've printed my sea pass for my family's 7/2 cruise on Liberty and on the last page there is 1 luggage tag that has all 3 names on it.

Is that the the tag and I have to print or copy multiple ones?

Or is there somewhere else that I'll find them to print?

Thanks in advance

I've printed my sea pass for my family's 7/2 cruise on Liberty and on the last page there is 1 luggage tag that has all 3 names on it.

Is that the the tag and I have to print or copy multiple ones?

Or is there somewhere else that I'll find them to print?

Thanks in advance

The luggage tag image that is part of your SetSail pass is not the one to attach to your bags. That image is to show the porters if you want them to make luggage tags at the pier.

There will be a "Print Luggage Tag" button that appears on the same page as the online check-in at around 49 days before the cruise. That is the one to print to attach to your bags.

Thank you.

I didn't think that seemed like the right one on the sea pass.

I'm at 51 days so I'll check again at the end of the week.

I'm still considering those tag covers on amazon.

thanks again!

The luggage tag image that is part of your SetSail pass is not the one to attach to your bags. That image is to show the porters if you want them to make luggage tags at the pier.

There will be a "Print Luggage Tag" button that appears on the same page as the online check-in at around 49 days before the cruise. That is the one to print to attach to your bags.

Just a reminder also, that if you have booked your air through RCI's Choice Air Department, luggage tags may or may not be issued at the 49 day mark. Our experience has been that they can be issued as close as 25 days prior to departure.

Patti & wonder if that is what delayed my SIL & daughter, for the 2nd cruise of a b2b2b last year out of Sydney. Yet I was able to print out tags for all 3 of our cruises and we were on the same flight. We left for crusie 1 on the 15 of March and 30 days away she still didn't have her luggage tags or docs for cruise 2. I just printed out extra tags and then put a name tag on it with their names and date of cruise since they didn't change cabins.

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Bob, I've printed multiple copies of that page from our cruise documents and used them without issue. Don't recall ever seeing a "print luggage tag button", although, I wasn't looking for it because we always print the page from our cruise documents.

Bob, I've printed multiple copies of that page from our cruise documents and used them without issue. Don't recall ever seeing a "print luggage tag button", although, I wasn't looking for it because we always print the page from our cruise documents.

The page from the end of the cruise docs is the same as that from the "Print Luggage Tag" option. The other poster was referring to a luggage tag image from the end of the SetSail document, which is not good for attaching to bags.

The page from the end of the cruise docs is the same as that from the "Print Luggage Tag" option. The other poster was referring to a luggage tag image from the end of the SetSail document, which is not good for attaching to bags.

Thanks, Bob. I wasn't aware there was an "image" of the luggage tag on the Seapass document. :)

Thanks, Bob. I wasn't aware there was an "image" of the luggage tag on the Seapass document. :)
The image below was provided by a CC Member.

On your On-Line Check-In page for your SetSail Pass, it will look like this when luggage tags are ready to print.

If you are booked in a Grand Suite or above it will also say "ready to order".

SetSail-Pass---Luggage-Tags%7E0.jpg

Edited by cruisenfever

Where can I find either where to print the luggage tags or where to request them ( junior suite). I am a first time RCCL client.

Thanks.

Bob has given great advice on printing. Ours became avaialable at 48 1/2 days:o

You can request to be mailed free only if in GS or above. Otherwise if you select to have mailed you will get billed $35:eek:

Thank you.

I didn't think that seemed like the right one on the sea pass.

I'm at 51 days so I'll check again at the end of the week.

I'm still considering those tag covers on amazon.

thanks again!

We got the luggage tag covers from Amazon and love them. They're great.

For the last few years I have produced my own luggage labels, based on the official ones but reproduced on photo paper and laminated at 6x4 and attached via a zip-strap. Never a problem getting onboard. Also, even if you don't have any when you arrive, the handlers at the port will write your cabin number on labels they have - usually in ballpoint pen, and attach them for you.

I am new to Royal Caribbean and staying in a Grand Suite. What is the difference between the luggage tags that I can download and print myself vs. the ones that suite guests can order? On Carnival, we usually printed off, laminated them, and attached with zip tie.

I am new to Royal Caribbean and staying in a Grand Suite. What is the difference between the luggage tags that I can download and print myself vs. the ones that suite guests can order? On Carnival, we usually printed off, laminated them, and attached with zip tie.

The ones that come in the mail have adhesive on the back so they don't need to be staped or put into holders.

They look like this, requested last Friday, in mailbox today:D

We received 8 in total for the 3 of us.

As Bob quoted, all sticky backed!!

image.jpg1_zpsqsa8gewg.jpg

Happy Days!