Post Cruise Miami Hotel

blufroggirl79

Can anyone tell me if you have gotten a better deal through the cruise line (NCL) versus booking yourself on the hotels in Miami? Hotels on Miami Beach seem to start in the $300's the time we will be there. Just wondering if the cruise line can get me a better deal before I start making phone calls.

Thanks!

Practically never will you get a "deal" on hotels from the cruiseline.. They will charge a per person rate that will be higher than a rack rate room. They charge more for the "convenience" for those not wanting to spend the time. Too you could end up in an out of the way airport location.

Call the cruise line and see what they offer. Then start studying the discount sites. ;)

Lots of recs here.

Cruise lines will try to steer you to hotels they have contracts with - IMHO you will do better with both selection and price on your own. Book something now that you can live with and can be cancelled without penalty and then keep shopping!