When can I book shore excursions?

Avril

I'm sailing on the Sunshine in December 2016 and was wondering, when will I be able to book shore excursions? I can look at them (on Carnival's main website, not under Manage My Booking) but can't seem to be able to book any. :confused: There's just one that I really want that I know will sell out fast so I want to book it as soon as possible!! :D

It is waaay to early for excursion pricing to be available for December 2016. It is more than 1 year away!! You'll be able to book excursions when they appear on your booking for your cruise. I'd not expect that for a while yet!

Ok, thanks!! :D Is there a usual amount of time before sailing that excursions are available for booking (1 year, 6 months, etc away from sailing)? I just don't wanna miss out!! :D

Ok, thanks!! :D Is there a usual amount of time before sailing that excursions are available for booking (1 year, 6 months, etc away from sailing)? I just don't wanna miss out!! :D

That I can't answer, as this is my first Carnival cruise. I keep checking back and hoping to catch it when it first comes up.

I'm still waiting for January 2016 excursions to be posted - rumor is they will be listed in May or June for January 2016

So you have a way to go.

Yeah, John Heald posted 2016 "should be loaded in the system by May."

Whatever that means in reality.

That I can't answer, as this is my first Carnival cruise. I keep checking back and hoping to catch it when it first comes up.

When is your cruise? Let me know when shore excursions are available to book for your sailing so I have an idea of when I need to start looking regularly. Thanks!! :D

I'll try to remember to post back for ya.:)

That'd be awesome, thanks so much!! :D

What's your itinerary?

Mine? It's an 8 Day Southern Caribbean on the Sunshine sailing roundtrip Port Canaveral going to Aruba, Bonaire, and Grand Turk with 4 sea days, can't wait!!!! :D