Stranded Carnival Ship this morning

vols_159

Old news that has already been discussed . In fact the ship is in the harbor now so it didn't happen this morning.

Geez, why cant people just post a story without the cc jerks coming on? I just saw this on the news tonight myself and hadnt seen a posting on cc--but then again, most of us dont live on this board to see every single post :cool:

Why would you need to call me names(jerk) for telling someone that their big news is not news?

I'd check first before posting info to scare people.

There is another whole thread on this topic.

Because you WERE being a jerk to the OP---why not just skip if it was such "old news" to you? As I said, most people who read these boards are not constant lurkers. So what if you read another post about it before? Do you know how many threads there are about the same subjects --tipping, fttf, alcohol smuggling are a few that come to mind.

And who are you to say what is news?

Because you WERE being a jerk to the OP---why not just skip if it was such "old news" to you? As I said, most people who read these boards are not constant lurkers. So what if you read another post about it before? Do you know how many threads there are about the same subjects --tipping, fttf, alcohol smuggling are a few that come to mind.

And who are you to say what is news?

Not trying to be rude si don't take it that way please, but I just did a quick search and found three other topics with the same topic on the first two pages alone. That doesn't require you to be on the board every minute to find.

I do agree all the Cheers and FTTF questions that have been answered a million times before gets old.