Where to send NCL feedback?

Mirrasi

I think NCL selectively/randomly pick pax for their online post cruise e-surveys, check your email address on file in the next 24 to 48 hours ... we got ours within that timeframe, including a welcome home, one for the survey, one for the ShoreEx we took/booked; and, also there was one from Bank of America for the NCL affinity card that came later on.

You might or might not get some of them - if you have used a TA, it might be going to them & they should forward to you. You might also get one from your (regular/assigned) PCC if one was used as a sales followup & "prompt" to do a new booking since they know whether you have any FCR in the account profile.

And, by all means - use the ones by Robin/meatball_nyc.

Last but not least, twitter & FB groups and even ShipMate Apps has links to get their "attention."

Thanks so much guys!

If I get the one in the email I want to call attention to some of the employees that really made things great.

I did find a general feedback thanks to your posts so wrote my grievance one separate since it was more of NCL's general new stuff verses the actual ship which was great.

If you are randomly seledted to take part in the on line survey you will be notified about a week or less after sailing. I think you have now been given addresses and emails to post your comments, whether pro or con. I will forewarn you, do not expect a response if your comments are too negative. Objective suggested, pros and cons, etc will get the attention of the management.